Vet Teams is proud to be able to support the continuing education (CE) needs of your team both via local and national conference attendance, in-clinic presentations and workshops, and online webinars (coming soon!).
Speaking Events & CE
- American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) Annual Convention Lecture Contributor
- 2014, 2015
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) Annual Convention Lecture Contributor
- 2013, 2014, 2015
- Animal Emergency and Referral Center (AERC) Continuing Education Lecture Contributor
- 2016, 2017, 2019
- California Veterinary Medical Association (CVMA) Fall Seminar Lecture Contributor
- Fear Free Speakers Bureau
- 2018, 2019
- Illinois State Veterinary Medical Association (ISVMA) Annual Convention Lecture Contributor
- Minnesota Association of Veterinary Technicians (MAVT) Annual Convention and Vet Tech Day Lecture Contributor
- 2011, 2012, 2013
- Northwester Wisconsin Veterinary Medical Association (NWVMA) Fall Seminar Lecture Contributor
- Veterinary Association Management (VAM) Convention Lecture Contributor
- 2015, 2017
- Western Veterinary Conference Lecture Contributor
Veterinary team education, assessment, mentoring, and relief services.
Vet Teams services are generally available for the Twin Cities Metro and surrounding areas. All other services are available for customization in all 50 states. Please don't hesitate to contact us for more details.