Join our team
Work With Us
Vet Teams is looking to expand our services by adding more relief certified veterinary technicians!
Want to join our team? Find all the details and submit an application below.
- Certified in the State of Minnesota (reciprocal Licensure or Registration is also accepted)
- 3+ years of experience as a Credentialed Veterinary Technician
- 1+ years of experience in wellness and preventative medicine
- Experience in emergency, critical care, specialty/referral, or exotic medicine is welcome!
- Current credentialing must be in good standing
- Meeting many other veterinary team members in the community!
- Learning new and different methods to accomplish daily tasks!
- Expanding your experience, skills, and knowledge base!
- Reimbursement for mileage (federal mileage rate)
- Competitive pay
- Travel up to 60 miles one way
- Work a varied number of shifts; including, but not limited to: days, nights, weekend and holidays
- Learn and maintain different electronic medical record systems
- Learn and utilize various in-house diagnostic systems and devices
- Follow/implement different SOPs
- No minimum shift requirements!
- Control your own work schedule
If interested, please submit an application below.
Veterinary team education, assessment, mentoring, and relief services.
Vet Teams services are generally available for the Twin Cities Metro and surrounding areas. All other services are available for customization in all 50 states. Please don't hesitate to contact us for more details.