Vet Teams is open and operational during COVID-19!
Pet CPR and First Aid training
In conjunction with Pet Emergency Education LLC, Vet Teams is proud to bring you pet CPR and First Aid training!
These classes are inclusive of the multiple backgrounds and education of animal advocates!
CPR Classes Include
- Detailed, hands-on training!
- Canine and Feline CPR and First Aid certification program that is
- RACE Approved by the AAVSB.
- Recognized by: FEMA, ECSI, and AAVSB.
- Recognized by the American Animal Hospital Association for hospital accreditation standards related to staff training in CPR and First Aid.
- Recognized by state and local fire, police agencies, Veterinary
- Emergency Response Teams, Assistance Animal Organizations, and most Shelters/Rescues.
- Featuring RECOVER Initiative Guidelines for Basic Life Support and CPR, which were developed by the Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society.
- Free renewals as long as the participant takes the renewal program online*.
- Each registration comes with a copy of our Canine and Feline CPR and First Aid Manual (EBook or Hardcopy), 2 CPR cards and an Official Certification Certificate
- Discounts for groups, rescues, and shelters!
Veterinary team education, assessment, mentoring and relief services.
Don’t have 12 participants? Don’t worry! Contact us and we can help schedule a public class so that you do not miss this fantastic learning opportunity. Classes are forming now!
*Free renewals as long as the participant takes the renewal program online via the Pet Emergency Education website before their current credentials expire.